The NEOS Series offers the perfect solution for On-Board charging. It’s a practical and ergonomic solution to charge any type of battery.
The technology used is based on the resontant high frequency technology to guarantee higher reliability and safety over the charging cycle.
It comprehends 5 different modules based on the dimension of the charger. The cabinet can be easily installed inside any electrical vehicle.
It can work from -30°C to +65°C.
The LED indicator on the side shows the status of the charge of the battery.
The NEOS Series is ideal to be installed onboard electrical vehicles thanks to its reduced dimensions.
Through the special supports, the installation is fast and simple.
Different types of supports are available to allow to the device to work in an optimal way and guarantee a prolonged operational life cycle.
All the NEOS Series is IP67.
This degree of protection allows the charger to be totally protected against dust, sand and in general any solid physical body of small dimensions.
It is also protected from temporal immersion in water.
Ideal to also be used in outside environments.
The box, that acts as a heat sink, it’s resistant to bumps.
The cooling fan is protected by the dedicated grid that avoids it from being damaged over time.
It’s possible to install additional accessories, such as:
- CAN BUS interface cable
- Safety lock system (clean contact)
- Remote charge indicator
- Different supports
- – Single Phase 230 Vac +-10% / 50-60Hz
- – Single Phase 110 Vac +-10% / 50-60Hz
- IP67 protection
- Power Factor: ≥ 0,99
- Efficiency: ≥ 94%
- Noise: ≤45 dB
- Long lasting cooling fan
- PCB completely covered by special resin
- Ideal for many different industrial environments (high or low temperatures, lot of humidity, altitude,…)
- Possibility to install additional accessories
- Can charge all types of batteries (based on the installed charging curve)
- High frequency resonant technology
- Protection against overheating
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Protection against short circuit
- Self-diagnostic in case of anomaly
- Automatic interruption of the charging cycle when charge is completed
- Active PFC
- Soft-start when charge begins