1. 3000W 24V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, fridge, microwave, lighting etc. Able to generate 3000W of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 6000VA (to start appliances with electric motors such as pumps, a vacuum cleaner, power tools etc). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances. The inverter is able to take power from solar panels directly for its operation, even if the battery is not available.
2. Inbuilt 80A MPPT Solar charge controller with high input voltage of up to 500V DC: The high efficiency MPPT controller regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries or to load, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller operates at up to 98% efficiency to extract the maximum possible power from the solar array.
3. Enhanced 60A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe, efficient and fast (up to 60A) unattended charging of a battery from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
4. Inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity: The integrated Bluetooth function allows the inverter to be monitored remotely via the Watchpower mobile app – a free mobile app available for Android devices. After downloading the app, simply pair your mobile device with the inverter to gain access to important information such as solar/ battery/ AC voltage, charging current, battery capacity etc.
Additional intelligent features:
The Iconica 3000W 24V hybrid inverter boasts an abundance of unique features, providing enhanced functionality over standard inverters. These include:
– Load power without a battery: This inverter is able to power AC loads (and itself) directly from the solar input, without the need for a battery bank to be connected to the inverter. By powering loads using the energy directly supplied from the solar panels, this Iconica inverter offers a uniquely independent and versatile power system, free from batteries if preferred. Removing the need for batteries also increases the efficiency of the energy generated from the solar array by reducing the power losses that this transfer of energy would usually cause. However, if a battery bank is available, the inverter can power loads directly from the solar panels whilst the charging batteries at the same time. For example, if 4000W of solar power is flowing into the inverter, 2000W can be used to run appliances whilst the remaining 2000W will be used for charging the battery bank.
– Simplified installation: The exceptionally high solar input voltage of this inverter of up to 500V DC allows the solar panels to be connected in series in one single chain. This eliminates the need for complicated multiple string connections, blocking diodes and expensive thick cables.
– Output source priority: This intelligent feature allows the user to set output source preferences (solar/ battery power/ mains input or a generator) for the AC load output of the inverter. This menu includes several options for varying conditions and scenarios, e.g. which source of energy is given priority for the AC output if solar power is insufficient/ if battery voltage is too low/ if mains is unavailable, etc.
– Battery charging priority: A wide selection of battery charging priority options are available. For instance, the user can choose to charge the battery using solar power only/ using a combination of solar power and mains power/ from mains power only etc.
– A range of highly customisable settings: The parameters for this inverter can be personalised to an exceptionally specific degree via the user-friendly interface. At the touch of a button, the user can customise parameters such as the AC input range, battery type, max charging current, specific high/low voltage disconnect points (and preferred charging source upon reconnection), the duration and voltage of each charging stage, auto-restart options, power saving mode, overload bypass, battery equalization stage characteristics and so on. There are also options for managing operational features such as the audible alarm and backlight settings.
– Illuminated removable LCD screen: Displays vital statistics which are easily changeable by use of the up/down keys. This information includes: status and mode, input/output voltage, frequency, battery voltage, load power and percentages, charge and discharge current etc. The LCD display is removable and can be positioned up to 20m away from the inverter for remote system monitoring (requires additional basic RJ45 connection cable – not included).
– Advanced communication options: In addition to the integrated Bluetooth feature, this inverter is supplied with a PC connection cable and PC software CD for convenient viewing of important system information, such as: solar/ battery/ AC voltage, charging current, battery capacity etc. Detailed data logs are also available to view and export to PDF/ Excel formats. This inverter also has the potential to send data to an online user portal using a Wi-Fi connection kit or 3G connection kit (purchased separately). By connecting via either of these two methods, the user will unlock access to exclusive features such as SMS / email status updates for the inverter, remote system monitoring from any location and much more.
– USB On-the-Go function: The inverter is supplied with a USB drive which allows the user to facilitate upload/ download of system data.
– Generator auto-start function: If connected to a generator via dry contacts, the Iconica inverter can send a signal to automatically start the generator as soon as the battery voltage drops below a certain level.
– Auto restart function: When overload or overheating occurs, the inverter will disconnect the load appliances, and automatically reconnect once safe conditions are detected.
– BMS connectivity: The inverter features a Battery Management System (BMS) port, offering the possibility to connect to an optional BMS.
– Intelligent cooling design: The inverter uses predictive fan logic based on performance and temperature (1 or 2 fans operating at a time, with variable speeds) to prevent over-heating of the components. The fan is also designed to be easily removed in order to simplify maintenance of the inverter.
This hybrid inverter is suitable for 24V flooded and sealed GEL/AGM lead-acid batteries with pre-defined charging programs. A user-defined battery type with numerous customisable settings is also available for charging other lead acid batteries.
Please note that in order to enable the solar charging or direct operation of the loads from solar panels, your solar array must meet the minimum MPPT input voltage requirement of the inverter of 120V (several solar panels connected in series).
If you are unsure whether 3000W is enough for your appliances, please contact us.
The Iconica 3000W 24V hybrid inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 3000W pure sine wave inverter, 80A MPPT solar charge controller and a 60A smart battery charger in one single unit. This model can accept input from solar panels, mains power/ generator and a battery – either from a single or combination of input sources. In addition to its hybrid capability, this innovative inverter features advanced communication functions including inbuilt Bluetooth, along with a menu full of highly customisable settings.
This is the perfect solution for any off-grid application with limited or zero access to traditional mains power. This hybrid inverter features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), making it the ideal option for applications where the power supply is unreliable, intermittent or expensive to maintain. This inverter is great for both stationary and mobile off-grid installations (e.g. remote properties, holiday homes, huts, and cabins or narrowboats, yachts etc), as well as for customers looking to reduce their mains electricity usage and save on electricity bills. It could also create the perfect back-up system in locations suffering from frequent power cuts.