1. 3000W 24V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, fans etc. Able to generate 3000VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 6000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 40A MPPT solar charge controller: The high efficiency MPPT controller regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries or to load, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller operates at up to 98% efficiency to extract the maximum possible power from the solar array.
3. Enhanced 25A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of a battery from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
Additional intelligent features:
The Iconica 3000W 24V hybrid inverter boasts an abundance of unique features, providing enhanced functionality over standard inverters. These include:
– Output source priority: This intelligent feature allows the user to set output source preferences(solar/ battery power/ mains input or a generator) for the AC load output of the inverter. This menu includes several options for varying conditions and scenarios, e.g. which source of energy is given priority for the AC output if solar power is insufficient/ if battery voltage is too low/ if mains is unavailable, etc.
– Battery charging priority: A wide selection of battery charging priority options are available. For instance, the user can choose to charge the battery using solar power only/ using a combination of solar power and mains power/ from mains power only etc.
– A range of highly customisable settings: The parameters for this inverter can be personalised to an exceptionally specific degree via the user-friendly interface. At the touch of a button, the user can customise parameters such as the AC input range, battery type, max charging current, specific high/low voltage disconnect points (and preferred charging source upon reconnection), the duration and voltage of each charging stage, auto-restart options, power saving mode, overload bypass, battery equalization stage characteristics and so on. There are also options for managing operational features such as the audible alarm and backlight settings.
– Illuminated LCD screen: Displays vital statistics which are easily changeable by use of the up/down keys. This information includes: status and mode, input/output voltage, frequency, battery voltage, load power and percentages, charge and discharge current etc.
– Advanced communication options: The inverter is supplied with a PC connection cable and PC software CD for convenient viewing of important system information, such as: solar/ battery/ AC voltage, charging current, battery capacity etc. Detailed data logs are also available to view and export to PDF/ Excel formats. This inverter also has the potential to send data to an online user portal using a Wi-Fi connection kit or 3G connection kit (purchased separately). By connecting via either of these two methods, the user will unlock access to exclusive features such as SMS / email status updates for the inverter, remote system monitoring from any location and much more.
– Auto restart function: When overload or overheating occurs, the inverter will disconnect the load appliances, and automatically reconnect once safe conditions are detected. The inbuilt fan is helps to maintain an optimal operational temperature.
– Intelligent cooling design: The inverter uses predictive fan logic based on performance and temperature (1 or 2 fans operating at a time, with variable speeds) to prevent over-heating of the components.
This hybrid inverter is suitable for 24V flooded and sealed GEL/AGM lead-acid batteries with pre-defined charging programs. A user-defined battery type with numerous customisable settings is also available for charging other lead acid batteries.
If you are unsure whether 3000W is enough for your appliances, please refer to the following table: Table of typical power consumption of domestic appliances.