Why Choose Off -Grid Energy Systems – Some of the reasons why you may want to go ‘Off Grid’
- If you live somewhere without an electricity supply, or you have very unreliable electricity.
- If the price of connecting your new house or rural renovation to the electricity grid and the worry about every rising bills is putting you off living there.
- If you already live “off grid “, because you don’t want to pay the power companies crazy money to connect, want to be truly independent and eco-friendly, or your living off generator power, we can save you money and make your life much more peaceful.
- If you need back up electricity (UPS) and want to reduce your bills at the same time, in a low carbon way.
- If you want to increase the capacity of the electricity supply you have without paying the energy companies to upgrade, we can do that for you cheaper and without the hassle that the some power companies give you.
- If your frustrated with the politics and cost of nuclear, we supply systems and components to make electricity independent of a “Grid”, and the mood of a government or massive corporation you have no control over.
- If you have a Feed-In solar system and would like to save even more money , we can offer battery storage, making use of up to 70% of the power your generating.
Benefits of Our Off Grid Systems
- You are in charge; your energy bill is constant for 10 + years
- We use the very best components, which we can monitor and support remotely.
- We design around your needs and budget.
- We believe there is a future for energy autonomy in an ever-changing World.
- What we do is a viable, alternative option to infrastructure, politics, nuclear, rising bills and uncertainty.
- Most of the system is recyclable, with recyclable value.
- Our off grid system don’t use your tax to subsidise what we do for you or others.
Return on Your Investment
… Yet ROIs can be from as little as 8 months with a narrow boat system, 3 years on a commercial system and 6 years for a fully installed house system against generator use.
We’d like you to hear what our professional team could do for you and your independent energy needs.
Here’s what you will need to go off-grid
- Solar Panels
- Storage Batteries
- Service and Maintainance
Learn more about these key off-grid products and what we can supply here
Take a look at some of our work with a selection of case studies